- Have a budget of $25k–$65k
- Don’t want the risk of extremely expensive repair like cracked fiberglass and concrete (gunite)
- Want unlimited flexibility for size, depth, custom sundecks and benches.
- Want a new pool look every 10-15 years with liner replacement.
- May have expansive/wet soil conditions.
- Want a smooth bottom feel.
- Have a budget of $65k and up
- Find a shell design and size that is pleasing
- Don’t want a diving board pool.
- Want a real tile water line.
- Don’t mind a small pool.
- Want a perfectly smooth feel to the bottom.
- Have a non-expansive/dry soil type with the ability to daylight a drain.
- Plan to have large dogs swimming on a regular basis.
Areas We Build In
Covering Kansas and Missouri
We are currently doing no charge estimates and pool building in Overland Park, KS- Leawood, KS- Olathe, KS- North Kansas City, MO- Smithville, MO- Lee’s Summit, MO- Liberty, MO- Kearney, MO- Warrensburg, MO- Chillicothe, MO- Cameron, MO and everywhere in between. Since we use our own internal employees and equipment, it’s easy for us to go a little farther to build than many companies can afford.
Fewer chemicals and less irritating to the skin
One of the hottest topics for inground pool builders is the use of salt systems. Most new in-ground pool owners aren’t exactly sure how salt systems work…for the most part, they have only heard their friends and neighbors talk about how great the pool salt system is and how easy their Kansas city inground pool is to maintain.
Free Polaris Pool Cleaner
Call now to reserve your free Robotic Vacuum/Cleaner worth over $1,950. You’ll be amazed at how simple this tool can make pool maintenance
Our Pool Testimonials
"The guys at Recreation Wholesale have been AMAZING. We love that they have a store we can visit anytime for
our novice questions. They’ve been great to work with despite the monsoons we had during construction!"
— Andrea, Liberty MO
"Absolutely recommend Recreation Wholesale. Austin was helpful along the way, and went above and beyond to get our pool set up. He came out after installation to help with pool related items and make sure we understood the pump system as new pool owners."
— Erin Clear
"We like most people had never bought a pool before. We went to several different companies in the KC area to find the place. I must say that Recreation Wholesale went out of their way to make sure our experience was wonderful. Our pool was installed in the timeframe they provided and everything went very smooth. Ron and the team did a fantastic job!"
— Mark Mortensen
"My pool is perfect and the equipment couldn't be better. They had it ready in 2 weeks and then we waited on the liner for 8 days. They were amazing. Ron Martin was our first contact and and 2 years later he is still taking care of us. Ron has been absolutly amazing answering any and all questions."
— Chris Middleton