Echo™ – Jacuzzi® Hot Tub
Affordable, premium hydrotherapy everyone can enjoy.
- Targeted foot massage in both the full-body lounge and contoured seats
- Easy-to-install Plug n’ Play option for all models or upgrade to 240V
- Premium touches for ambiance
- Adjustable stainless steel 2-tone jets
- Adjustable water fountain with LED lighting
- LED-lit footwell
- Comfort pillows
- Exterior LED corner lights
- Quality construction for efficiency and durability
- Patented Syncrylic® material
- Easy-to-use digital control system
- Efficient, supporting full foam insulation
- Strong, unibody construction
- Easy maintenance for maximum enjoyment
- Super seal interlocking weather shield cover
- Patented, simple filtration
- Solid hot tub surface and wear-resistant cabinetry are easy to clean and maintain
- Suite Package includes matching steps with storage, handrail, and cover lifter; available at time of unit purchase only
- Seating Capacity: 5-6
- Dimensions: 78" x 78" x 36"
- Lounger: Yes
78" x 78" x 36"
|Water Purification System||
Build Your Own Hot Tub
Complete the form below to get your results
10 Years Shell Structure
Jacuzzi® spas are warranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for up to ten years from the original date of purchase.
7 Years Shell Surface
Jacuzzi® spas are warranted against blistering, cracking, or delaminating of the interior surface of the spa shell for seven years from the original date of purchase.
5 Years Plumbing Components
Jacuzzi® spas’ plumbing components are warranted against leaks due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase.
5 Years Equipment and Controls
Jacuzzi® spas’ electrical equipment components (specifically limited to pumps, heater, and control system) are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase.
5 Years Cabinetry
Jacuzzi® spas’ ProEndure™ synthetic cabinets are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time and are not defects.